Our 66.5% alcohol hand sanitizer gel is made with organic cane sugar alcohol to purify your skin of unwanted microbes. This Health Canada-approved formula contains 100% plant-based ingredients to soothe and moisturize skin. Aloe vera juice and glycerin draw moisture to prevent dryness and sweet orange oil gives it a fresh, clean scent. We created a smooth gel texture with biodegradable methylcellulose instead of carbomer, a liquid microplastic used in most hand sanitizer gels.
Smells Like: Oranges
Packaging: Glass bottle with pump
Size: 60 mL/2 fl oz
- Sanitizes hands with effective Health Canada-approved formula
- 100% plant-based with organic, vegan ingredients
- Moisturizing ingredients to prevent dryness
- Fresh, natural scent of oranges
- Organic Cane Sugar Alcohol - ethically-grown and sourced alcohol to sanitize hands
- Organic Aloe Vera Juice - draws and maintains moisture to skin
- Methylcellulose - a biodegradable replacement to liquid microplastic carbomer
Medicinal Ingredients: 66.5 % ethyl alcohol (organic cane sugar alcohol)
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Aqua, glycerin, methylcellulose, aloe juice*, sweet orange peel essential oil*.
Instructions: For children, adolescents and adults 2 years and over. Keep away from open flame and sources of heat. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, call a poison control centre or get medical help right away. Stop use and contact a health care practitioner if irritation develops. When using this product, avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.